The goal of the Tier 1A FOA from the HHS Office of Adolescent Health (OAH) is to fund intermediary organizations that will provide capacity building assistance (CBA) to at least three youth-serving organizations annually to replicate evidence-based TPP programs in a defined service area with demonstrated need. CBA is designed to enhance the ability of youth-serving organizations to implement, evaluate, and sustain evidence-based TPP programs. OAH anticipates funding eight grants for a five-year project period with an annual budget of $450,000 - $750,000.
Resources for FOA AH-TP1-15-001
- Capacity Building to Support Replication of Evidence-Based TPP Programs (Tier 1 A)
- Letters of Intent Due: Sunday, February 1, 2015
- Update on Letters of Intent: Letters of Intent were requested, but not required. Seventy-five (75) letters of intent were received. This number does not necessarily indicate the number of applications that will be submitted for the Wednesday, April 1, 2015 deadline.
- Applications Due: Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Technical Assistance Webinar for Potential Applicants on Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- FAQs for OAH TPP FOAs (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Additional FAQS for FOA AH-TP1-15-001 (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Sample Templates for Use in Applications
- For Further Questions: Tpptier1a@hhs.gov