The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) leaders are dedicated to developing policy recommendations as they pertain to public health issues that cut across HHS agencies and operating divisions. Learn more about OASH leaders and their work:
- Assistant Secretary: ADM Brett P. Giroir, M.D.
- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health: RADM Sylvia Trent-Adams, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Management and Operations: David P. Mansdoerfer, MPP
- Chief Medical Officer: Vanila M. Singh, M.D., MACM
See Contact Us for individual offices within OASH.
Regional Health Administrators
- Region 1: Betsy Rosenfeld
- Region 2: April Smith-Hirak, Ph.D. (Acting)
- Region 3: Dalton G. Paxman, Ph.D.
- Region 4: Sharon L. Ricks, M.A.
- Region 5: CAPT Joshua Devine, PharmD, PhD
- Region 6: CAPT Mehran Massoudi
- Region 7: CAPT Shary Jones, Pharm D., MPH, BCPS (Acting)
- Region 8: Laurie Konsella, MPA (Acting)
- Region 9: CDR Matthew Johns, MPH
- Region 10: Renée Bouvion, MPH