The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) leaders are dedicated to developing policy recommendations as they pertain to public health issues that cut across HHS agencies and operating divisions. Learn more about OASH leaders and their work:
- Assistant Secretary: ADM Brett P. Giroir, M.D.
- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health: VACANT
- Chief Medical Officer: Vanila M. Singh, M.D., MACM
- Senior Policy Advisor: Valerie Huber
See Contact Us for individual offices within OASH.
Regional Health Administrators
- Region 1: Betsy Rosenfeld
- Region 2: April Smith-Hirak, Ph.D. (Acting)
- Region 3: Dalton G. Paxman, Ph.D.
- Region 4: Sharon L. Ricks, M.A.
- Region 5: CAPT Anna Gonzales, MPH (Acting)
- Region 6: CAPT Mehran Massoudi
- Region 7: CAPT Shary Jones, Pharm D., MPH, BCPS (Acting)
- Region 8: Laurie Konsella, MPA (Acting)
- Region 9: CAPT Brad Austin, MPH, FACHE
- Region 10: Renée Bouvion, MPH (Acting)