• Text Resize A A A
  • Print Print
  • Share Share on facebook Share on twitter Share

EEO Resources

EEO Counseling and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Services

Call (202) 619-1564 or email EEOCO.EEOInfo@hhs.gov for requests or information.

Reasonable Accomodation Request Services

Call (202) 619-1564 or email EEOCO.Accommodations@hhs.gov for requests or information.

Interpreting Services CART Services
CART Services/Reader and Braille Embossing

Call (202) 619-1564 or email EEOCO.Interpreting@hhs.gov for requests or information.

Other Resources

Content created by Assistant Secretary for Administration (ASA)
Content last reviewed on September 21, 2018