The HHS Travel Office provides value-added services associated with managing travel processes for HHS employees. The office oversees the entire “life cycle” of travel, from initiation to reimbursement. We provide a seamless solution that streamlines the travel process allowing the HHS employee and OPDIVs to remain focused on core missions and critical objectives.
Travel Help is Now Available 24/7.
You now have access to the answers for your most common travel questions, right from your desktop. The HHS Travel Office, in conjunction with the ONE DHHS help desk, is introducing a new travel self-service, on-line knowledgebase.
The new self service, on-line knowledgebase allows you to:
- Review the Top 10 Frequently Asked Questions - View Alerts and Important Updates - Search the Knowledgebase - If you are unable to locate your answer, submit a help desk ticket from the same screen - Get a status update to your travel Help Desk Ticket
To access the knowledgebase, click the box below.
GSA City Pair Program
The City Pair Program offers discounted airfare for Federal Government travelers. What once covered only 11 markets has expanded to over 5,000 city pairs. The airfares offered under this program are discounted considerably off comparable full commercial fares, saving the Government billions of dollars annually.
Some of the benefits you receive when you choose a Government City Pair Fare include:
* Make changes to your reservation without incurring change fees or higher ticket prices
* Cancel your reservation without paying a cancellation fee
* Fares are locked in at the beginning of each fiscal year and do not increase
* If there is a seat in coach, it's yours at the city pair price
Check the status of your Domestic or International flight by airline and flight number or city pairs. The information is provided as a convenience only. NOTE: The schedules are only as accurate as the data provided by the airlines and are subject to change without notice.