GovTrip Password Reset Options
Forgot your GovTrip password? You can now have your password reset quicker than ever by using one of the two available options.
Option 1 - Automated Reset Utility
The automated reset utility should be your first choice. It is your fastest option and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week right on the GovTrip login page.
To reset your password:
- Enter your user id
- Click on the “forgot your password” link
- Enter your email address, and answer the challenge question. (Answer is case sensitive) Your temporary password will be immediately emailed to you.
Option 2 - Contact the ONE DHHS Help Desk
The ONE DHHS Help Desk now has the ability to reset your password in seconds. No more waiting. The ONE DHHS Help Desk can be reached from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. by dialing 1-888-ONE-DHHS (1-888-663-3447).
Your password reset will be delayed if:
- The email address in your profile does not end in .gov
- The last name in your email address does not match the last name in your profile
- Your email address (primary email address only) exists in more than one user’s profile