E-Gov Travel is a key Presidential Management Agenda (PMA) initiative and was launched as an interagency program to realize cost-savings associated with a common, automated, and integrated approach to managing the travel functions.
The PSC Transportation Services provides value added services associated with managing travel processes for HHS employees. By overseeing the entire “life cycle” of travel, from initiation to reimbursement, we provide a seamless solution that streamlines the travel process and permits HHS employees and OPDIVs to remain focused on their core missions and critical objectives.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The PSC Transportation Services employs a committed team of Account Managers who are the day-to-day front line support for our customers. Our commitment to you is undertaken on an ongoing basis by the customer support team and includes the following:
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Providing Tier 3 support to HHS users – responding to inquiries that are elevated from the Tier-1 GovTrip and Omega Help Desks and Tier-2 (Federal Agency Travel Administrator (FATA) support
- Leading GovTrip system enhancement processes
- User training – current targeted training, and web-based training in development
- Monitoring Tier-1 Help Desk; creating and updating their FAQs
- Dedicated subject matter experts to meet OPDIV-specific needs
- Increased efficiency and minimized costs through continuous process improvement
- Maintaining a steady billing rate from FY 2010 to FY 2014
- Consistently exceeding our Customer Satisfaction goals (KPI) for each fiscal year
We Value Your Feedback
Your comments and suggestions that we can better meet your needs. Please tell us how we're doing, and let us know how we can serve you better by sending us an email with your feedback.
Content last reviewed on June 16, 2014