Appendix C: Updates to HHS Strategic Plan FY 2014 – 2018
For the period FY 2014—2018, HHS is publishing its Strategic Plan as a Web document, which will be updated periodically to reflect the Department’s strategies, actions, and progress toward its goals. Below is a summary of changes to the plan since its original publication in March 2014.
- The section on Cross-Agency Priority Goals was updated to reflect current contributions of the Department.
- Agencies contributing to the achievement of Goal 1, Objective A, Goal 1, Objective F, and Goal 2, Objective A were updated.
- The performance measure on all-cause hospital readmissions for Goal 1, Objective D was updated to be more precise.
- The Secretary’s Message was replaced.
- References to the Secretary’s Strategic Initiatives were removed.
- Collaborations between FDA and other key stakeholders were added to Goal 3, Objective E.
Content last reviewed on January 22, 2015