Tools and Resources
The Partnership Center has produced toolkits, fact sheets and other resources covering a variety of topics to enhance the work of faith-based and community organizations. Scroll through the listings below to download the documents that are best for your faith-based or community organization.
- Partnerships for the Common Good: A Partnership Guide for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Organizations (PDF - 36.28MB) – This Partnership Guide will point you to particular opportunities to form partnerships with Centers for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships across government, as well as helpful information on how to apply for federal grants and access capacity-building resources to support the great work that you are already doing.
- Let’s Move Faith and Communities Toolkit (PDF - 3.2MB) – A guide to help faith-based and neighborhood organizations transform neighborhoods, engage communities and promote healthy choices as part of First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! initiative.
- Seasonal Flu Guide for Faith-based and Community Organizations (PDF - 719KB) (Spanish PDF - 830KB) – Information for community and faith-based organizations (CFBOs) that know their communities well and can help keep communities healthy during the flu season.
- Administration for Children & Families: Guide to Resources and Funding for Community and Faith-based Organizations (PDF - 1.16MB) – An overview of the wide range of programs and resources provided by ACF, basic information about finding and applying for federal funds, specific information about ACF’s grant opportunities, and numerous resources and toolkits available for any community or faith-based organization.
- Administration for Children & Families: Presentation from June 21, 2012 Webinar on the Guide to Resources and Funding for Community and Faith-based Organizations (PDF - 1.27MB)
- Administration for Children & Families: Toolkit for Faith-based and Community Organizations – An online resource with helpful links, tools, and information for faith-based and community organizations.
- Faith and Communities Fight Flu (PDF-69KB) (Spanish PDF-120KB) – Five tips for faith and community organizations to play an important role in keeping families and communities healthy.
Let's Move Faith and Communities Clearinghouse of Best Practices and Resources:
- The Clearinghouse of Best Practices and Resources offers resources, community practices, curricula and other ideas that we hope will help your community make healthy choices the easy choices! You’ll also find helpful links to federal resources that can help guide your work. Resources and community practices are organized by Wellness Leadership, Healthy Eating, Access to Healthy, Affordable Food, and Physical Activity.