The Final Program Progress Report (End of the Project Period Report) is a comprehensive description of the project’s effort over the entire project period. The following format provides guidance for preparing the End of the Project Period report.
I. Project Background and Description
- Name of project, main location and partner agencies (if applicable).
- Total Title X award by year and over the entire project period. (Indicate amount awarded for Title X services and HIV awards in a separate column, e.g., Total Year 1 – $1,000,000 ($900,000 base Services; $100,000 HIV Integration.)
- Total Title X unduplicated clients by year and over the entire project period. (Break out the number female and male clients in a separate column.)
- Total number of service sites funded in each budget year and over the entire project period.
- Brief summary of the progress of the program.
II. Summary of Accomplishments
- Include a copy of your work plan.
- For each objective, provide a brief update, including numbers and financial figures if applicable.
- For objectives not accomplished or partially accomplished, provide a brief description of progress as well as challenges or obstacles that were encountered as well as efforts to address those challenges.
III. Data Collection
- Briefly describe your process for collecting data. Please highlight the use of Health IT, including EMR, EHR and other technologies within your service network.
- Provide any challenges and identified needs regarding the collection of quantitative and qualitative data (FPAR, surveys, QA/QI data, and other applicable data collection methods).
IV. Internal and External Effects on the Project
- Provide a summary of any significant changes in the project management over the project period.
- Provide a summary of any non-personnel resource issues which occurred over the project period (state/local policy issues, relationships with other primary care and other specialties, etc.).
- Provide a brief summary of any additional internal or external events which impacted the delivery of services and the operation of the family planning project (building changes, other administrative changes, weather events, supply difficulties and/or product changes, etc).
V. Program Review Findings
- Provide a brief summary of the program review conducted during the project period. Include any difficulties encountered in the process of resolving program review findings (if applicable).
Format: 12-point font, double-spaced, 1” margins on all four sides. Tables can be single-spaced with the font no smaller than 10-point. The End of the Project Period report shall be comprehensive in nature and provide sufficient detail regarding all aspects of the project. Incomplete submissions or reports that lack sufficient detail may be returned for re-submission.
Title X Award
Service Site Table
Total Clinical Sites