2015 OPEN Enrollment starts November 15, 2014 – January 15, 2015.
Title X providers can play an active role in helping to enroll individuals in coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). A range of resources are available to support providers in enrollment:
- The Family Planning National Training Centers have upcoming and archived webinars, materials and resources tailored to Title X provider needs on their website.
- The National Planning and Reproductive Association's Get Covered campaign has free resources to assist Title X providers in enrollment.
- Enrollment in a Box- The National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association is offering Title X providers a new, free guide to help with Affordable Care Act education and outreach. Enrollment in a Box provides a roadmap for conducting year-round education and enrollment activities - on any budget. It is available for all Title X providers, not only for NFPRHA members. To order, go to the website or for questions, contact the Get Covered: Family Planning staff at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) site marketplace.cms.gov has the official Marketplace information for assisters and outreach partners. It has the applications and forms, technical assistance resources and up-to-date outreach and education resources including both enrollment resources and information about using new health insurance coverage.
- Family planning organizations can apply to be certified application counselor organization or Champion for Coverage and receive training and resources to use in outreach and enrollment activities.
- The Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA) has a Provider Toolkit for safety net providers on its website. This toolkit includes a range of resources and materials that clinicians and health care administrators can use to learn more about the Marketplace and educate patients about their new health care options, how insurance works, and the benefits of having insurance. It also includes materials for providers to learn more about the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP).