Emerging and Promising Approaches: What does implementation really look like?
Bernadette Strode, M.A.
Principal, Polly T. McCabe Center
Joanne Cox, M.D.
Associate Chief, Division of General Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Boston; Medical Director, Young Parents Program Children's Hospital Boston
Pam Plummer, B.S.W.
Director of Prevention Services, Centers for Youth and Families
Melissa Maguire, M.S.
Director, Youth Shelter Network, The Night Ministry
Keneca Boyce, Ph.D., L.M.S.W.
Senior Director of Program Development and Quality Assurance, Inwood House
Marc Clark, Ph.D. (Moderator)
Administration for Children, Youth and Families
Successful implementation of key program components is pivotal in determining program effectiveness. This session will present implementation strategies and discuss various approaches for adolescent pregnancy and parenting programming in diverse populations and settings. Presenters will discuss common challenges and solutions.
- Speaker bios
- Mission - “Educated Mothers! Healthy Babies!” - Strode
- The Young Parents Program: Project Connect - Cox
- Implementing a Statewide Home Visitation Program for Teen Parents - Plummer
- Response- Ability- Pregnant and Parenting Program Promising Practices - Maguire
- Emerging and Promising Approaches: What does implementation really look like? - Boyce
- Video Transcript