Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA)
OMHA Medicare Appellant Forum
This page contains information on:
- Event Information
- Invitation from the Chief Administrative Law Judge
- Attendee Information [link to Downloadable PDF]
- Agenda Only [link to Downloadable PDF]
- Agenda and Presenters [link to Downloadable PDF]
- Webinar Information [link to Downloadable PDF]
- Forum Presentations [link to Downloadable PDF]
The Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA) hosted the second OMHA Medicare Appellant Forum on October 29, 2014, to provide updates to OMHA appellants on the status of OMHA operations and relay information on OMHA and CMS initiatives designed to mitigate the Medicare appeals backlog at the OMHA-level of the administrative appeals process.
Meeting Date: The OMHA Medicare Appellant Forum was held on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (E.S.T.).
Meeting Location: The OMHA Medicare Appellants Forum was held in the Cohen Auditorium of the Wilbur J. Cohen building located at 330 Independence Ave. SW, Washington D.C. 20024.
February 12, 2014
The Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA) held the first Medicare Appellant Forum on February 12, 2014.