Office on Disability
Constituent Expert Meeting - June 26, 2003 - Agenda
This is the first constituent expert input dialogue to help the HHS Office on Disability develop and advocate policies and activities pertaining to the Olmstead Decision, the Americans with Disability Act, the President’s New Freedom Initiative, and research, training and technical assistance.
- Office on Disability – Role and Functions
- New Freedom Initiative – Update on the NFI Report to the President, “Delivering on the Promise” solutions
- Dialogue on how the Office on Disability can be most helpful in addressing service and system gaps during this budget reduction time for State and local governments, providers, advocates and consumers with attention to:
- Public and Private consumer directed healthcare targeting persons with disabilities; and
- Homeownership for persons with disabilities.