Networx Program Office
Enhancing telecommunications services within HHS.
The NxPO is a centralized management service office created within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) to assist the HHS Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) with transition to and ongoing operations under the Networx Contract. In 2012, the transition from FTS2001 contract to the Networx contract was completed. The NxPO continues to provide management of HHS’s Networx services and acts as a centralized Networx Contract service center for all HHS Operating Divisions. NxPO serves as a Center of Excellence for the Networx Contract and provides services to all the 13 operating divisions within HHS.
The NxPO team consists of telecommunications subject matter experts that can help you successfully manage your telecommunications services. NxPO provides a full scale customer service center offering OPDIVs the following services:
- Technical Services Consultation
- Business Process Improvement
- Inventory Management
- Billing Management
- SLA Management
- Vendor Selection
- Migration Support
- DAR Management
- Project Management Support
Need Assistance! Contact the NxPO Help Desk
Our help desk support center is here to help you with your telecommunications service questions. Call us at 877-WER-NTWX (877-937-6899) or send an email to email@example.com. For your assistance, the NxPO Help Desk is available Monday through Friday from 8a.m to 5p.m. EST.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations Center for Medicare and Medicaid! NxPO worked with CMS to implement a new system for vendors to comprehensively record their services and architecture of Medicare Beneficiary Contact Center by Networx. NxPO used contemporary architecture and systems engineering methods for its development. As a result, CMS will now be able to compete this service amongst various vendors as they have a complete account of the Toll Free architecture. This is a unique function of HHS with its Networx contract.
- To date, HHS OPDIVS have received a cumulative total of $3,777,885.34 in transition credits. To see a complete list of OPDIVs and credits received, please click here.