Skip Navigation
  • Text Size: A A A
  • Print
  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Print
  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Tweet
  • Share

HHS Budget

The FY 2007 budget for HHS is $698 billion. Approximately 90 percent of the HHS budget is directed towards mandatory spending on programs such as Medicare and Medicaid. The remaining 10 percent is for discretionary spending. The HHS FY 2007 discretionary budget for IT spending is $2.4 billion.

More information on the HHS Budget can be found on the Office of Budget’s Web site for the HHS Budget.