Regional Director: Marjorie McColl Petty
1301 Young Street, Suite 1124
Dallas, TX 75202
Office: (214) 767-3301
Fax: (214) 767-3617
Prior to her appointment as HHS Regional Director in 2009, Marjorie McColl Petty served as director of public affairs and consumer protection for the Kansas Corporation Commission for six years. She also served as chair of the board of directors of the Delta Dental of Kansas, beginning in August 2008 after serving on the company's board of directors since 2001.
From 2006-2008, she was president of the board of directors of the Delta Dental Foundation, where she reviewed and granted $2.9 million for oral health projects for Kansans. Previously, she served as a subcontractor for two regional offices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as a public policy manager.
The Hon. Petty has also served as a State Senator in Kansas, and a member of the Topeka City Council. She received a JD from Washburn University School of Law and a Masters in Education/Counseling from the University of Kansas.
Regional Staff Contact Information:
- Regional Manager for Civil Rights
- Regional Chief Counsel
- Regional Inspectors General
- Region 6 - Office of Public Health & Science
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
Regional Operating Divisions Office Web Sites:
- Administration for Children and Families
- Administration on Aging
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Resources & Services Administration
- Indian Health Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA)
Region 6 State Links