Join us in-person in the Humphrey building or tune-in online for rapid-fire five minute presentations from the HHS Ignite (beta) teams as they present the results of their efforts and pitch to panels of senior Department “investors” for continued funding and support.
If watching virtually, go to: http://hhs.adobeconnect.com/hhs-ignite
Hosted by Bryan Sivak, HHS Chief Technology Officer and Entrepreneur-in-Residence.
- Mary Wakefield, Administrator, HRSA
- Kathy Greenlee, Administrator, ACL
- Ileana Arias, Principal Deputy Director, CDC/ATSDR
- Walter Harris, Chief Operating Officer, FDA
- Mike Etzinger, Director, Office of Management, Technology, and Operations, SAMHSA
- Mark Rohrbaugh, Director, Office of Technology Transfer, NIH
- Richard Aragon, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning & Evaluation, HHS
- Krishna Malyala, HHS External Entrepreneur at HRSA
- Mark Monterestelli, HHS External Entrepreneur in ONC
More information on HHS Ignite and the 13 projects can be found here.