• Text Resize A A A
  • Print Print
  • Share Share on facebook Share on twitter Share

Numbers at a Glance

(As of October 31, 2012)

Topics on this page:


Status of All Complaints April 14, 2003 - October 30, 2012 Total Complaints Recieved 75,474. Complaints Resolved 91%. Complaints Remaining Open 9%.

Status of All Complaints  
Complaints Remaining Open 6,578 9% of Total
Complaints Resolved 68,896 91% of Total
Total Complaints Received 75,474  

* Referrals to DOJ - 502

Back to Top


Total Investigated Resolutions April 14,2003 - October 30, 2012. Total Complaints Investigated 26,922. Corrective Action Obtained 66%. No Violation 34%

Total Investigated Resolutions    
Corrective Action Obtained (Change Achieved) 18,122 66% of Total
No Violation 8,800 34% of Total
Total Complaints Investigated 26,922  

 

Back to Top


Bar graph showing Investigated Resolutions. 2003 79 no violation; 260 corrective action; 339 total. 2004 359 no violation; 1,033 corrective action; 1,392 total. 2005 642 no violation; 1,161 corrective action; 1,803 total. 2006 895 no violation; 1,571 corrective action; 2,466 total. 2007 715 no violation; 1,484 corrective action, 2,199 total. 2008 1,163 no violation; 2,210 corrective action; 3,373 total. 2009 1,196 no violation, 2,140 corrective action, 3,336 total. 2010 1,526 no violation, 2,703 corrective action, 4,229 total, 2011 1,303 no violation, 2,595 corrective action, 3,898 total.

Back to Top

 

Content created by Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
Content last reviewed on October 21, 2015
Back to Top