Small Business Programs
HHS is committed to helping small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services related contracts. Our Small Business Program offers the following components:
- We help small businesses compete for and receive a fair proportion of the Department’s contracts.
- We inform vendors of the requirements of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s small business programs, as they apply to HHS.
- We promote and assist Small Business, Small and Disadvantaged Business, Woman-Owned Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone Small Business. This website provides valuable information to assist in your marketing and educational efforts.
HHS Outreach Activities and Events
Vendor Outreach Session
April 14, 2015
Registration opens April 1.
Getting Back 2 Business
2015 Small Business Procurement Conferences
- April 1, 2015, Oakland CA
- April 28, 2015, Savannah GA
- May 14, 2015, Long Island City NY
- June 10, 2015 Washington, DC
Call our Small Business Staff and Specialists!
Our staff is available during business hours to answer your questions.
Subscribe to our emails!
Learn about upcoming events and special initiatives.
Content last reviewed on March 20, 2015