Small Business Programs
HHS is committed to helping small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services related contracts. Our Small Business Program offers the following components:
- We help small businesses compete for and receive a fair proportion of the Department’s contracts.
- We inform vendors of the requirements of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s small business programs, as they apply to HHS.
- We promote and assist Small Business, Small and Disadvantaged Business, Woman-Owned Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone Small Business. This website provides valuable information to assist in your marketing and educational efforts.
HHS is committed to helping small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services related contracts. Our Small Business Staff and Specialists are available during business hours to answer your questions.
Our networking meetings and training opportunities help your company learn about HHS, its contracting opportunities, and how we can do business together.
HHS offers a Vendor Communication Plan to promote government to industry communications to the maximum extent allowable and when in the best interests of HHS.
Learn more about our Small Business Programs:
- Programs Supporting Small Businesses
- Innovative and Research Programs
- Important Small Business Contacts
Content last reviewed on October 1, 2014