Small Business Programs
HHS is committed to helping small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services related contracts. Our Small Business Program offers the following components:
- We help small businesses compete for and receive a fair proportion of the Department’s contracts.
- We inform vendors of the requirements of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s small business programs, as they apply to HHS.
- We promote and assist Small Business, Small and Disadvantaged Business, Woman-Owned Small Business, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone Small Business. This website provides valuable information to assist in your marketing and educational efforts.
HHS Outreach Activities and Events
Call our Small Business Staff and Specialists!
They are available during business hours to answer your questions.
Subscribe to our emails!
Learn about upcoming events and special initiatives.
Check it Out!
- Be sure to see the Get Ready to Do Business page for important information.
- Procurement Forecast Data Repository - This forecast tells you about potential procurement opportunities prior to being released. Note: Forecast data is for planning purposes only and is not a commitment by the government to purchase the described products and services.
- HHS offers a Vendor Communication Plan to promote government to industry communications to the maximum extent allowable and when in the best interests of HHS.
Learn more about our Small Business Programs:
- Programs Supporting Small Businesses
- Innovative and Research Programs
- Important Small Business Contacts
Content last reviewed on December 18, 2014