An Update on HealthCare.gov

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Today, we provided an operational update on the status of HealthCare.gov.  In terms of the user experience today, we are seeing slowness in the Marketplace application and some users are having difficulties with log-ins.  We are working now to identify the root causes and put in place repairs as soon as possible.

There is still a lot of work to do, but our efforts to improve and enhance HealthCare.gov continue to progress.  Overnight, the team added a new software release that included dozens of fixes. These focused on improving the user experience and agent and broker processes.

Specifically, these fixes included:

• Improvements to the HealthCare.gov Marketplace application. For example, enabling consumers to input and properly save income and citizenship information so that they can smoothly continue through the process.
  • Improvements that allow individuals and agents and brokers to locate partially completed applications more easily, and complete the process more efficiently.
  • Enhanced notifications to consumers to help them know whether they have correctly input their information.

Last night’s software release was another important step as the team continues to focus on making the site work better for consumers who are looking for affordable, quality health coverage, as well as addressing key punch list items that improve the site’s backend functionality.

Comments

Submitted by David on
This site is as useless as the healthcare.gov web site is.It resolves absolutily no problems,what a waste.
Submitted by Sheila on
My pdf eligibility report results are greeked. I'm using a Mac with Chrome. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to fix it.
Submitted by Barbara on
I just received a text message; I had enrolled on March 31, 2014, was unable to complete it due to large enrollment, it was finished April 1, 2014.
Submitted by John on
success URL -- I suppose that's all I need to put on next year's tax report. A penalty for something out of my control and entirely the government's error. I suggest the government is responsible for this. I suggest the government forget the penalty until the year comes that they've fixed the problem. It's not my fault. It's not the fault of anyone except the government.
Submitted by Isabelle on
I have been having problems choosing my insurance plan. I have completed my registration several months ago, but every time I try to go back online to choose a plan I get kicked off or it will not allow me to go further. Now that I have passed the dead line I'm am being redirected and getting nowhere.
Submitted by Arturo on
When I login on:https://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/global/en_US/registration, next appears https://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/auth/userprofile PAGE IN BLANK. When this site will be working and do it properly.
Submitted by alfredo on
identity still not verified!!!!!! 2 months!! B.S.
Submitted by Valentine on
I don't understand why my eligibility notice pdf is blank... ?
Site wants me to send documentation to prove I'm me. But i also get a message saying my documents are being reviewed even though I didn't send them. So wrong to force everyone to do this then not staff the phone line appropriately or have the web site functioning. Get a blank screen when I log in lately. How are we supposed to make the deadline when the system is so broken.
Submitted by BJM in VA on
created an account, recieved my email conformation to verify my email address. Clicked on link in email and it popped over to new screen for the healthcare.cov log in, but it only shows a white blank page. I tried it again and it says, "Ooops, already verified. Try clicking on this link to log in here". I click on this link and still a white blank page.
Submitted by Patricia on
Tried and tried again since December and tomorrow will be the last day to sign up! How on earth am I to get coverage if I only get a flipping blank page that says authenticating for 6 hours!!!!
Submitted by Stephanie on
I am also having the problem of being unable to view my eligibility results. On one browser, the page fails to load, and on another I get a "400: bad request" message. I have been trying to get health insurance since December. I feel like the government just wants to scam me. :/
Submitted by Dave on
Initially viewed my eligibility results, then tried to save the pdf which it only saved as a blank page. I went back to my account. It only shows as Download, but is only a blank document.
Submitted by Julie on
After multiple frustrating attempts to get past the verified stage, I FINALLY got in. Good to go?? NO! I can't get past the first page to start the application process. I have fixed the compatibility issue but I can't get the link NEXT or CONTINUE to work. I have been trying to get this done for weeks. I don't have time to sit on hold for hours at a time waiting for help. I have a job!!! I am so mad right now.
will not let me log in. at. all.
Submitted by Anita on
It request that I upload additional information to verify my identity and when I click on the link it says that I typed in the wrong address. This becoming more of a joke everyday. I have been trying since November to verify my identity and nothing is working. I'm thinking about just taking the penalties. From what I hear that may be cheaper than some of the plans.
Submitted by Kathy Hohn on
I"m only getting a blank page !!! AGAIN!!!tried months ago to register and had problems so waited so the "bugs " could be worked out!!! This is just STUPID!!!!
error app comes up. customer service said try new browser. tried google chrome and fox fire. they did not solve the issue. still an error message. have been trying to view my complete app for a month now.
Submitted by laura on
i completed my online application this morn in order to sign up for e health care for my husband and i. i saved all info, but when i came back 30 min later every time i try to LOG IN i get a BLANK page! i tried exiting from browser and then logging in again 10 min later. STILL a blank page! after logging in, it says in small letter at top of window "authenticating...' and then nothing but a blank page!
Submitted by SameHere on
Same problem...
Submitted by Don on
identity already verified but when I electronic sign the app and click continue to verify identity... the red error pops up and I go back to profile, my app is still sitting there telling me its not complete and to finish so I go through the whole process again in an endless loop
Submitted by Hazel on
The market place let me do a profile but throws out a red error won't let me do a application.
Submitted by Maged on
Blank page on view my eligibility results...... Called customer service, waited for 55 minutes (proud of myself) and then............ No solution.....
Submitted by Elvi on
I'm trying to help my mother for months now and I get the same error, what is one supposed to do
Submitted by Anita on
The web site says my husband has to submit proof if citizenship. He was born here and has lived here all his life.