Regional Health Administrator: CAPT Jose Belardo, J.D., M.S.W., M.S.
Address: 601 E. 12th St., S-1801 Kansas City, MO 64106
Office Number: 816-426-3294
Fax Number: 816-426-2178
Larger Portrait (5 MB)
Captain (CAPT) Jose Belardo is a career officer of the U.S. Public Health Service. He serves as the Regional Health Administrator (RHA) for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health Region 7. His professional education is as follows: Bachelor’s (1988) and Master’s Degree in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University (1990); Master’s of Science Degree in Administration from the University of Maryland (1999); and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Prior to joining OASH, CAPT Belardo served in the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Maternal and Child Health Bureau as the Director of Healthy Tomorrow’s Partnership Program and Project Officer of several Healthy Start Initiative Programs.
Regional Staff Contact Information
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- Regional Manager for Civil Rights
- Regional Chief Counsel
- Regional Inspectors General
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
Regional Operating Division Offices
- Administration for Children and Families
- Administration on Aging
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Indian Health Service
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Region 7 State Links