Regional Health Administrator: RADM Epifanio (Epi) Elizondo, Ph.D.
Address: 1301 Young Street, Suite 1124 Dallas Texas 75202
Office Number: 214-767-3879
Fax Number: 214-767-3209
As Regional Health Administrator (RHA) in Region 6, RADM Elizondo serves as the senior federal public health official and scientist in the region. He performs essential functions for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in three major areas: prevention, public health preparedness and agency-wide coordination.
RADM Elizondo is an active duty officer in the U.S. Public Health Service and serves as Chief Professional Officer for the Health Services Category.
Prior to his appointment as the RHA in Region 6, RADM Elizondo served as Deputy RHA and Regional Minority Health Consultant.
RADM Elizondo holds a Doctor of Philosophy Degree from Kansas State University, Master’s Degrees from Wichita State University and the University of Nebraska and undergraduate degrees from Wichita State University and the University of Washington.
Regional Staff Contact Information
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- Regional Manager for Civil Rights
- Regional Chief Counsel
- Regional Inspectors General
Regional Operating Division Offices
- Administration for Children and Families
- Administration on Aging
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Food and Drug Administration
- Health Resources & Services Administration
- Indian Health Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Region 6 State Links