- AIDS.gov—a gateway for information on HIV/AIDS prevention, testing, treatment, policy, and research efforts in the United States.
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS): Updated to 2020—a five-year plan, 2016-2020, that details principles, priorities, and actions to guide our collective national response to the HIV epidemic.
- NHAS Federal Action Plan—a summary of actions to be taken by Federal agencies, 2016-2020, to implement the Strategy and move the Nation toward improving its HIV prevention and care outcomes.
- NHAS Community Action Plan Framework—a tool to assist community-based organizations and other HIV stakeholders in developing their own plans and specific actions to implement the Strategy.
- Combating the Silent Epidemic of Viral Hepatitis: Action Plan for the Prevention, Care, and Treatment of Viral Hepatitis—a comprehensive, cross-agency plan that provides a framework and focus around which both federal and nonfederal stakeholders can engage in strengthening the nation’s response to viral hepatitis.
- Positive Spin—a digital tool that uses personal storytelling to promote the importance of getting people with HIV into treatment.
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Days—a number of national and global observances that are held annually to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS among specific populations and provide information about HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care.
- Blog.AIDS.gov—a forum to raise awareness and foster public discussion on HIV/AIDS-related federal policies, programs, and resources; the National HIV/AIDS Strategy; HIV/AIDS research; and using new media effectively in the response to HIV/AIDS.
- AIDS.gov HIV Testing and Care Services Locator—a location-based search tool that allows individuals to search for HIV testing services, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program service providers, housing providers, health centers, and other service providers near the user’s current location.
Content last reviewed on February 22, 2016