- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)—news and information about health issues of interest in the United States, as well as links to each of the agencies under HHS.
- AIDS.gov—a gateway for information on HIV/AIDS prevention, testing, treatment, policy, and research efforts in the United States.
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS)—a plan for achieving a more coordinated national response to the HIV epidemic by reducing HIV transmission and better supporting people living with HIV and their families.
- Department of Health and Human Services National HIV/AIDS Strategy Operational Plan—HHS’ plan for achieving the vision of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy.
- Action Plan for the Prevention, Care, and Treatment of Viral Hepatitis—a plan for increasing viral hepatitis awareness and knowledge among health care providers and communities, as well as steps that can improve access to quality prevention, care, and treatment services for viral hepatitis.
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Days—a number of national and global observances are held annually to help us understand and fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic. The Department of Health and Human Services is using all of its resources to combat the disease, and one way it is doing so is by supporting these observances, which help raise awareness and spread information about HIV/AIDS.
- Blog.AIDS.gov—a forum to raise awareness and foster public discussion on HIV/AIDS-related federal policy, programs, and resources; the National HIV/AIDS Strategy; HIV/AIDS research; and using new media effectively in the response to HIV/AIDS.
- AIDS.gov HIV/AIDS Prevention and Services Providers Locator—a first-of-its-kind, location-based search tool that allows you to search for testing services, housing providers, health centers and other service providers near your current location.
Content last reviewed on June 9, 2008