Adolescent health e-learning modules can help youth-serving professionals deepen their knowledge of adolescent development and behavior, as well as learn what works to encourage positive health outcomes.
- Adolescent Development E-Learning Module: Presents information on biological and brain development, cognitive development, identity and social development, and promoting healthy youth development.
- Collaboration Toolkit: Presents information on cultivating strategic partnerships, implementing innovative outreach strategies, and developing robust communication messages.
- Engaging Select Populations E-Learning Module: Provides programs with an overview of principles and strategies to more successfully reach diverse, vulnerable, and at-risk youth and, specifically, how to work in partnership with them.
- Fatherhood E-Learning Module: Provides an overview of key insights and data on the unique and irreplaceable role that fathers play in the well-being of their children.
- How to Select an Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program: Designed to help organizations choose the evidence-based TPP program that is best suited to meet their specific needs and goals.
- Performance Management E-Learning Module: Supports organizations in developing and improving internal performance management systems and practices that harness the power of data for informed, strategic decision-making and quality improvement.
- Performance Management Online Assessment: Designed to assess your sense of the state of performance management knowledge and capacity within your organization.
- Strategic Communications Toolkit: Provides tips for communicating strategically by tying internal and external communication activities to a plan in which you identify concrete, measurable objectives and link them to your ultimate desired outcomes.
- Sustainability E-Learning Module: Teaches staff and leaders from organizations working with adolescents how to achieve sustainable impacts.
- Talking with Teens about Reproductive Health E-Learning Module: Provides staff working with young people tips and tools that they can use to ease discomfort and create an open, supportive environment for talking with teens about reproductive health.