Make the Connection:
How Positive Youth Development Offers Promise for Teen Health & Teen Pregnancy Prevention
To view the webcast live on Wednesday, May 7th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET, please visit http://www.hhs.gov/live.
To supplement the webcast:
- We will be live-tweeting from OAH's Twitter handle @TeenHealthGov using the hashtag #TeenPYD. Please join the conversation on Twitter!
- We have compiled a list of additional resources on positive youth development.
- What positive youth development is, and how it's valuable for programs working with adolescents
- The research behind positive youth development, and what we know about its success in teen pregnancy prevention
- How community programs have been using positive youth development to benefit youth
- Future interventions using positive youth development, and the way forward for positive youth development research
Director, Office of Adolescent Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
President and Chief Executive Officer, The Forum for Youth Investment
|Richard F. Catalano, Ph.D.|
Bartley Dobb Professor for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Director, Social Development Research Group and Professor, School of Social Work, University of Washington
|Gina Wingood, Sc.D., M.P.H.|
Professor, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University
|Lisa Lauxman, Ph.D.|
Director, Division of Youth and 4-H, Institute Youth, Family and Community, U.S. Department of Agriculture
Receive bimonthly email updates from the Office of Adolescent Health
by entering your E-mail address below.