OAH is pleased to announce that five Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program, an FOA for the Pregnancy Assistance Fund Program, and an FOA to operate the National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents have been released on http://grants.gov. Use the links below for additional information about each FOA.
Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program (TPP) FOAs
- Capacity Building to Support Replication of Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs (Tier 1 A) FOA AH-TP1-15-001*--CLOSED
- Replicating Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs to Scale in Communities with the Greatest Need (Tier 1B) FOA AH-TP1-15-002*--CLOSED
- Supporting and Enabling Early Innovation to Advance Adolescent Health and Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2A) FOA AH-TP2-15-001*--CLOSED
- Rigorous Evaluation of New or Innovative Approaches to Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2B) FOA AH-TP2-15-002*--CLOSED
- Effectiveness of Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs Designed Specifically for Young Males (Tier 2C) RFA-DP-15-007--CLOSED
Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) FOA
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund Program: Support for Expectant and Parenting Teens, Women, Fathers and Their Families FOA AH-SP1-15-001
National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents FOA
* For issues accessing the sample logic model and work plan templates, please e-mail email@example.com.