OAH is pleased to announce that five Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program and an FOA to operate the National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents have been released on http://grants.gov. Use the links below for additional information about each FOA.
Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program (TPP) FOAs
- Capacity Building to Support Replication of Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs (Tier 1 A) FOA AH-TP1-15-001*
- Replicating Evidence-Based Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs to Scale in Communities with the Greatest Need (Tier 1B) FOA AH-TP1-15-002*
- Supporting and Enabling Early Innovation to Advance Adolescent Health and Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2A) FOA AH-TP2-15-001*
- Rigorous Evaluation of New or Innovative Approaches to Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2B) FOA AH-TP2-15-002*
- Effectiveness of Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs Designed Specifically for Young Males (Tier 2C) RFA-DP-15-007
National Resource Center for HIV/AIDS Prevention among Adolescents FOA
* For issues accessing the sample logic model and work plan templates, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.