This FOA is a collaborative initiative between OAH and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The purpose of this research opportunity is to rigorously evaluate innovative interventions, designed for young men ages 15-24 years old to reduce their risk of fathering a teen pregnancy, that can be feasibly implemented in target settings (e.g., clinics, schools, community settings, youth-serving organizations, correctional settings). Up to three five-year research projects will be funded with an annual budget of $600,000 - $1,000,000. Any questions should be directed to the CDC contacts listed in the FOA.
Resources for RFA-DP-15-007
- Effectiveness of Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs Designed Specifically for Young Males
- Letters of Intent Due: Friday, February 6, 2015
- Update on Letters of Intent: Letters of Intent were requested, but not required. Eighty (80) letters of intent were received. This number does not necessarily indicate the number of applications that will be submitted for the Friday, March 6, 2015 deadline.
- Applications Due: Friday, March 6, 2015
- Technical Assistance Webinar for Potential Applicants – Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 1:00pm ET
- Call-in number: 1-877-985-9419, passcode 773482