The overall goal of the Tier 2A FOA is to enable and support early innovation to advance adolescent health and prevent teen pregnancy. OAH will award funds to two intermediary organizations, each of which will select, fund, and support a portfolio of innovators (estimated five to 15 innovators per year) to develop interventions to advance adolescent health and prevent teen pregnancy. One intermediary will focus on technology interventions and the other will focus on program interventions. OAH anticipates funding two grantees for a five-year project period with an annual budget of $1,000,000 - $1,500,000.
Resources for FOA AH-TP2-15-001
- Supporting and Enabling Early Innovation to Advance Adolescent Health and Prevent Teen Pregnancy (Tier 2A)
- Letters of Intent Due: Sunday, February 1, 2015
- Update on Letters of Intent: Letters of Intent were requested, but not required. Twenty (20) letters of intent were received. This number does not necessarily indicate the number of applications that will be submitted for the Friday, April 10, 2015 deadline.
- Applications Due: Friday, April 10, 2015
- Technical Assistance Webinar for Potential Applicants – Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- FAQs for OAH TPP FOAs (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Additional FAQs for FOA AH-TP2-15-001 (UPDATED--2/10/15)
- Sample Templates for Use in Application
- For Further Questions: Tier 2A – Tpptier2a@hhs.gov