- Advisory Committee on Blood and Tissue Safety and Availability (ACBTSA): Advises on issues related to blood and blood products.
- Advisory Committee on Minority Health (ACMN): Advises on ways to improve the health of minority populations through HHS program activities.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC): Advises on issues related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (DGAC): Reviews the current scientific and medical knowledge and provides recommendations for the next edition of the Dietary Guidelines.
- National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC):Advises on matters related to National Vaccine Program Office responsibilities.
- Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA): Advises on programs and policies related to HIV/AIDS prevention and research.
- Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections (SACHRP): Advises on issues and topics pertaining to or associated with the protection of human research subjects.
- Secretary’s Advisory Committee on National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives for 2020: Advises on the development and implementation of the national health promotion and disease prevention objectives for Healthy People 2020.