Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA)
Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Responsibilities
The Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA) provides Department-wide leadership and management in the areas of grants and acquisition management through:
- policy development,
- data systems operations and analysis,
- performance measurement,
- workforce training, development, and certification.
Learn about the mission, functions, and organization of the office, including key personnel and contact information.
Immediate Office (IO) and Office of Recipient Integrity Coordination (ORIC)
This office provides support to the OGAPA organization and, within ORIC, leads the HHS Suspension and Debarment Program.
Division of Grants
Learn more about how the Division of Grants provides functional management of grants policy.
Division of Acquisition
Learn more about how the Division of Acquisition provides functional management of acquisition policy and supports the training and management of the HHS acquisition workforce.
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Learn more about how the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) manages outreach programs for small business utilization.
Find information about OGAPA Key Personnel responsible for HHS grants and acquisition policy, support, and coordination. Other business-related contacts include:
- HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
- HHS Heads of Contracting Activity and Key Managers
- HHS Suspension and Debarment Official and Staff
- HHS Small Business Staff and Specialists
Important OGAPA Information
Contracts and Acquisition Policy
- Health and Human Services Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR)
- Contract Information for Businesses
- Contract Policies & Regulations
Grants and Grant Policies
Content last reviewed on May 28, 2015