Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA)
The Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA) provides Department-wide leadership and management in the areas of grants and acquisition management through:
- policy development,
- data systems operations and analysis,
- performance measurement,
- workforce training, development, and certification.
Learn about the mission, functions, and organization of the office, including key personnel and contact information.
Immediate Office (IO) and Office of Recipient Integrity Coordination (ORIC)
This office provides support to the OGAPA organization and, within ORIC, leads the HHS Suspension and Debarment Program.
Division of Grants
The Division of Grants provides information about grant information for current and prospective HHS Grantees.
Division of Acquisition
The Division of Acquisition provides information about:
- HHS Acquisition Regulation (HHSAR)
- Acquisition policies
- Acquisition Workforce Planning and Certification
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) provides information about:
- Vendor outreach activities
- Small business policy
Find information about Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Key Personnel responsible for HHS grants and acquisition policy, support, and coordination.
- HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
- HHS Heads of Contracting Activity and Key Managers
- Departmental Acquisition Career Managers
Last Updated: 11/19/2013