Other Grant Policy Resources
- Action Transmittals
Action Transmittals are used by the Office of Grants to organize and disseminate information to both the operating divisions within HHS as well as the general public. This vehicle is used, where appropriate, to circulate grants administration, cost reimbursement and contract procedures, policy interpretations, and general information.
- Action Transmittal 2000-2 – Late Audit Reports
- Action Transmittal 2000-1 – Changes in the Treatment of Research Costs Related to Animal Facilities
- Action Transmittal 99-1 – Use of Electronically Imaged Record Storage
- Action Transmittal 98-2 – Compliance with "Benefitting Program"
- Action Transmittal 98-1 – Establishment of a Departmental Action Transmittal System for the Office of Grants and Acquisition Management
- Office of Management and Budget Grants Information and Circulars
- Circular A-21 (For Educational Institutions)
- Circular A-87 (For States, local governments, and Indian Tribes)
- Circular A-122 (For Non-Profit Organizations)
Audit Requirements Affecting Federal Grant Awards:
- Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations, Revisions to Circular A-133 (June 26, 2007) (2 pages, 78 kb)
- A-133, States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations (06/24/1997, includes revisions published in Federal Register 06/27/2003) PDF (33 pages, 127 kb)
Refer to awarding agency's codification(s) of A-110 and A-102 for information on how to comply with these requirements under specific assistance agreements.
Miscellaneous Grants Management Information: