Office of Aquisition Workforce & Strategic Initiatives (OAWSI)
OAWSI’s vision is to be premier HHS acquisition training advisors who specialize in incorporating excellence in all phases of workforce development.
OAWSI’s mission is to train; certify; and professionalize the HHS’ acquisition workforce thru strategic, innovative, and targeting initiatives that leverage government-wide resources.
- Establish learning communities that enhance acquisition workforce oversight, training, and certification programs.
- Foster leading-edge policy, practices, and procedures in support of constant next-generation provisioning.
- Offer intuitive training solutions that enhance cross-pollination between contracting, COR, and project/program management communities.
Learn about planning a career in acquisitions, tracking and documenting your training, and opportunities for training.
Acquisition Certification Requirements and Resources
Find the latest information about certification and guidance by position:
- FAC-C: Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting
- FAC-COR: Federal Acquisition Certification for Contracting Officer’s Representative
- FAC-P/PM: Federal Acquisition Certification for Project and Program Managers
Acquisition Human Capital Plan
Discover the HHS plan for improving the acquisition workforce.
Talent Exchange (TALEX), Mentoring, and Leadership Programs
Learn about special programs to assist acquisition staff.
|Departmental ACM for FAC-P/PM||Ali Pourghassemi|
|Departmental ACM for FAC-COR||Michaela Link Brown|
|Departmental ACM for FAC-C||Ali Pourghassemi|
|Program Support||Brittene Radcliffe|
Locate your ACM for assistance with meeting the workforce requirements of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.