Acquisition Strategic Leaders Program (ASLP)
Section 3: Program Requirements & Registration Process
Candidates interested seeking to participate in the ASLP must adhere to the following requirements:
- Meet all registration requirements outlined in the program guidance;
- Be a GS-14 (or higher) or the equivalent;
- Have a record of strong accomplishment (Performance Evaluation);
- Be able to travel to the Washington DC Metro area; and
- Have the ability and interest to commit and contribute fully to the program.
Interested participants must provide a registration package to the servicing OPDIV/STAFFDIV Acquisition Career Manager (ACM) and will forward to the Departmental Acquisition Career Manager (ACM) for review. The required documents are:
- ASLP Registration Form
- Personal Statement
- Statement of Recommendation by Supervisor
Once the registration review is complete, the Program Manager will work with the servicing OPDIV/STAFFDIV to obtain information to initiate pre-program logistics of selected participants. The number of participants will be determined by the program’s annual budget.
For more information or to register, please contact Michaela Link Brown at Michaela.Link-Brown@hhs.gov or at (202) 205-5871.
- Talent Exchange (TALEX), Mentoring, and Leadership Programs
- Acquisition Workforce Planning and Certification Homepage