Alternate - Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under Any Federal Law
Attachment 1 to FAR 52.209-5; 212-3 Class Deviation
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 Pub. L 112-74 and the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, Pub. L 112-55 prohibit covered agencies from using funds to enter into contracts with corporations with have unpaid federal tax delinquencies or certain felony convictions unless certain conditions are met.
- The Offeror represents that –
- It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal or State law within the preceding 24 months.
- It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability.
(End of provision)
- Acquisition Alert and Acquisition Policy Memorandum Directory
- Class Deviation Directory
- Acquisition Policy Implementation Guidance
- HHS Acquisition Worktools
- Procurement System Information
- Acquisition Workforce Planning and Certification