Attachment 1: Alternate - Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under Any Federal Law
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 Pub. L 112-74 and the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, Pub. L 112-55 prohibit covered agencies from using funds to enter into contracts with corporations with have unpaid federal tax delinquencies or certain felony convictions unless certain conditions are met.
- The Offeror represents that –
- It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal or State law within the preceding 24 months.
- It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability.
(End of provision)
APM 2012-03M Implementation of the Requirements of the FY2012 HHS Appropriations Acts and HHS’ Non-Discrimination Policy, 3/28/12
- Attachment A: Interim Updates to HHSAR
- Attachment B: Applicable Public Laws 112-74 and 112-55
- Attachment C: Requirements by Principle Type and/or Purpose of Contract
- Attachment D: Class Deviation - Prohibition Against Contracting with Corporations with a Felony Criminal Conviction Under Federal or State Law or an Unpaid Federal Tax Liability