About the Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA)
The Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA) provides Department-wide leadership and management in the areas of grants and acquisition management through policy development, data systems operations and analysis, performance measurement, oversight and workforce training, development, and certification.
OGAPA is the organizational location for Grants.gov, which provides a government-wide electronic portal for citizens to "Find" and "Apply" for Federal grant opportunities. OGAPA represents the Department in dealing with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO), other Federal agencies, and Congress in the area of grants (to include mandatory and discretionary grants administration and electronic grants systems) and acquisition management. OGAPA is headed by a Deputy Assistant Secretary for Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability who reports to the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources.
The Deputy Assistant Secretary for OGAPA serves as HHS’s suspension and debarment Official. The Office of Recipient Integrity Coordination (ORIC) leads and supports the Department’s Suspension and Debarment Program.
Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Organization
- Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Functional Statement
- Division of Grants
- Division of Acquisition
- Office of Acquisition Policy
- Office of Acquisition Workforce and Strategic Initiatives
- Office of Acquisition Business Systems
- Office of Acquisition Program Support
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability Organizational Chart
Also, see Key Personnel.