Office of Grants Systems Management (OGSM)
The Office of Grants Systems Management (OGSM) provides key leadership and oversight on HHS and Government-wide electronic grant activities including:
- Grants Management Line of Business,
- Grants.gov management,
- implementation other Government-wide strategic grants business streamlining activities in response to Congressional and Presidential mandates,
- HHS grant systems that assist in the management and oversight of HHS and Government-wide grant policy for the pre-award, award, and post award process, and
- HHS Intra- and Internet grant Web sites.
OGSM represents the Department and/or OG on matters of electronic assistance administration policy in dealing with recipients, OMB, other Federal agencies, and the general public and fosters streamlined grants business processes to effectively manage, monitor, and award Federal grants.
OGSM consists of the following components:
- Grants.gov Program Management Division
- Division of Grants Management Systems
The Director, OGSM reports to the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Grants.