Division of Grants (DG)
The Division of Grants (DG) provides functional management directions in the areas of:
- Grant policy,
- Grants oversight and evaluation,
- Grants systems management and coordination, and
- Grants streamlining.
The office provides Department-wide leadership in these areas through policy development, oversight and training. DG provides Departmental and government-wide leadership on Grants.gov, Grants Management Line of Business, other federal-wide mandates, and HHS-led initiatives, and represents the Department in communication with OMB, GSA, and other Federal agencies in the areas of mandatory, discretionary, and electronic grants. The DG does not make grant awards.
Division of Grants Organization
- Office of Grants Policy, Oversight and Evaluation
- Office of Grants Systems Modernization
- Grants.gov Program Management Office
The Key Personnel section provides leadership title and contact information.