Subcontracting Reporting Policy and eSRS Procedure At-A-Glance
It is the policy of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to require a subcontracting plan for any contract that is anticipated to exceed $550,000 (base plus options), $1,000,000 for construction. Each plan shall include reporting requirements and the reports shall be submitted through the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS). You may refer to FAR Parts 19.704, 19.705, 52.219 and 52.204 for additional guidance.
Responsibility of the Contracting Officer
- Ensure that the data is transferred to the Federal Procurement Data System, Next Generation (FPDS-NG). Refer to FAR 4.602.
- Confirm that that contractor has the Procurement Identification Number (PIID) referenced in FPDS-NG.
Responsibility of the Contractor and Subcontractor
- Ensure that the company's information is current and correct in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) http://www.ccr.gov/)
- Obtain the correct, complete DUN and BRADSTREET number that correlates to the individual contract number.
- Obtain the complete name and e-mail address of the Government Contracting Official responsible for acceptance and review of the report.
- Obtain the Procurement Identification Number (PIID) referenced in FPDS-NG.
You may also contact the HHS eSRS Point of Contact (see the following listing) if you have questions concerning a specific contract. Technical questions should be forwarded to the eSRS Helpdesk, (703) 373-7041.
Back to Small Business Home