Small Businesses are the Heart of the Economy
Topics on this page:
- HHS Outreach Activities & Events
- Contracting Information
- Special Small Business Program
- Small Business Program Policies, Procedures, & Reports
HHS is committed to helping small businesses in their pursuit of health and human services related contracts. Learn about our opportunities for you to learn about HHS, its contracting opportunities, and how we can do business together. Here's how we reach out to businesses:
- Browse the Calendar of Events for the latest information on upcoming small business events.
- Be sure to register for the Vendor Outreach Sessions (when available).
Note: The June and July HHS Vendor Outreach Sessions are reserved for vendors who participated in the HHS Getting Back to Business Event. Registration will not be open the public.
The HHS Monthly Vendor Outreach Session will resume as normal in the month of August.
Locate sources of detailed current and future contract information available to those interested in working with HHS:
- Find current business opportunities at FedBizOpps.
- HHS Vendor Communication Plan, August 26, 2011
Content last reviewed on July 18, 2014